Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Such a hotshot.

Wondering why I returned to my ancient lay-out (the one which I resorted to when I still had no idea about html shmuck)?

Wala lang. Kasi it's so Barbie pink and I love it. I'm going to use this until I have finished putting the final touches for my new and improved lay-out.

Anyway, I've been so randomly happy for the past few days that even I get surprised at the notion of happiness for the former damsel in distress. Former? Did I just type the word former? Oh yeah. I guess that just suggests that I am moving on. I really am.

See, the problem with me is that I'm such a psychobabble. I talk a hell lot; mostly about nonsense and ... [EDIT] --> sorry. I had to take phone call immediately so I ended this right away. The topic pretty much concerns the incident so here it goes.

As I remember myself saying in this entry, I am such a psychobabble. My mind seemed to have stepped out of its boundaries and has lost control over my mouth and heart that even if I don't feel and think some certain things, I talk about them a lot like mind-raging issues and I seriously end up regretting the things I say. In short, I don't think anymore. I guess it has been stamped in my mind that every glitch in my life is a product of over thinking and over analyzing things and that doing them just seem pointless at this time. It's like my ability to think has been weakened when my heart was shattered. It justifies that they go hand in hand.

To be brutally honest, I think things are even more complicated now. Things were really better left unsaid. Now that I have come to know the hidden facts, they somehow gave me this 'hope' and something to look forward to if I just continue the actions that I'm doing at present. However, I think that if I choose to go that way, I won't be able to move forward. It's all just a vicious cycle. I feel sorry for myself at that then.

What I have to keep in mind now is that I have to carefully make a decision; one which I will have to stick with until the end. A decision that will determine my direction once I dispose myself to take it. I have to put every single detail into scrutiny and every little thing into consideration.

I am with God in this one.




No comments: