Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog before everything else.

Okay. I feel really weird that Klaire Yapyuco is right in front of me. Okay. Freakishly weird. She's really pretty ah.

Well anyway, I'm currently sorting out my mailbox kasi it's too messed up. Then, I'll work on all the stuff that I need to do, have my papers printed and head out to study for my freakin' physics test. I don't polan on having training later due to all the submission and everything but I just realized that I don't have to sweat about my paper in Fil because of my 4 - hour break tomorrow. But, what the heck., it won't hurt if I finish it today.=p

Anway... Mina's here again at the comp. lab. We're slowly becoming residents here. The non-benefits of being too poor to afford a laptop. Hmmm.

So there. I don't know exactly why I feel good today. I practically lack sleep but I guess being able to drink coffee somehow heightened my spirits up.ü

I'll end here. Got loads of stuff to do. Ciaoü

No comments: