Monday, August 21, 2006

I still have this to call my own.♥

There are some times when people can always see me crying, ranting, spastic, cranky and all that. But then, there are also times when I can be all giddy and ethusiastically happy. Well you know, life's like that. Shit happens. Life is free. Life is fun all the same.♥

So there. It all comes down to the point that blogging cannot be removed from my life ever.=p

Okay. Anyway... to the 'gory' details.

Last Friday was kinda a mixture of all possible things that I could undergo. The previous night was as weird. Hon and I spent the night talking in front of our house about having to break up and blahblahblah. Apparently, that talk became trash after we disregarded it. We felt that it was nonsense and decided to forget it. But yeah, it bothered me big time. He wanted to say that I was getting all too clingy and too interfering with his already-messed-up-life so he needed to have time for himself. Well duh.

Friday came... He promised to go to school to pass his form but then he changed his mind because it was Victor's birthday and so he was going to treat them at Steph's shop. (Hahahaha=p Veeery specific.) And then, we didn't get the chance to talk because I was busy myself. I even tried smoking at the smokers' pocket with my good friend Alexa. (Soooo sorry to those who are stuck with my goody-two shoes repu) But no sweat. It was a once in a lifetime maneuver. Don't effin' worry.

And then, I had to be busy and all that because of my advisory grades. Potah. My grades are good except for one subject. Basta yun na yun. Sabi naman ni Innah, those are just 13% of the final grade so no need to fret. Babwi ako sa Lit. Swear.

In the afternoon, after our InTACT class, a lot of people were going about because of the last-minute applications for the ACET. Crammers. Hahaha=p

And then, I had to be stuck with choosing between watching the Sagala or training for the debate. Ano ba? Parang ano ba? Hahaha=p So I decided to have training in debate to somehow relieve the stress, hoping that my decision would be right.

Yes. It was indeed right. Glenn was our adj, my partner was good, the motion was good and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I just have to practice. More practice. i just found out that I have verbal crutches like "Actually"...=p

Then after that, we went to Shakey's but found no one there except Ria and Arnee. The three of us decided to go to Eastwood and drink the night away.

Fast forward to Saturday and Sunday... Hon and I continued to be off terms. It was really baaad. I don't want to remember it. Sunday, I was supposed stay at home but my mom made me go out ot have my hair treated. So I went instead to Ian's house and let them do the job. Itwas kinda weird becasue he (hon) had to be there. But then...

We patched things up... and it was really3 good.ü As in. All smiles.

Now today... We went with the lovers' gang to Club Six Fifty at Libis for achi and Bhi's training. I even saw Justin Manzano there.ü

We had fun. As in. We watched Sukob at Mega, ate, bonded and all that. And now I'm in a hurry because I have stuff to doü

Life's good.♥♥♥



No comments: