Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dragged and torned.




It's one of these days when you want to cut yourself to pieces so that you can accomplish everything that you have to do.

Yes. One of which is to blog. Blogging is a major stress-reliever.

In the near future, you will get to read a lot of entries here which are worth reading and are not mere journal write-ups. Yeah. That'll give this blog more sense.=D

Right now I'm researching for the 'unknown' Filipino military heroes. I didn't really realize that there are a lot of people who deserve to be accredited to as heroes but then they just remain as insignificant contributors to Philippine history.

Okay. I'm currently studying for my midterms exam. I'm fretting about my papers in Filipino, English and Lit. Major requirements for those subjects.

I'm bothered because my allergies came back because of the supposedly heat turned cold wave and I easily get sleepy because I lack my regualr intake of caffeine. Everything doesn't fit.

Last night, Hon and I had the best time of our lives. One of the bestü

I'm going to sell a book and when I have enough money, I'm going to buy the bag and flippies that I want.ü

Yeeeeay.

Okay. Back to hibernate mode again.♥♥♥

[EDIT] Oh no. I've been trying to answer my midterms reviewer for the past hours. I think I'm going to flunk math midterm exams. No. Pleaaase.

I was watching the AdMU vs. UST game this afternoon. Too bad we lost by 8 points. Chris Tiu was really good. So was Macky Escalona. It's his birthday today. But then again, they're not close friends. I'm just a huge Blue Eagle fan.

I also watched One Tree Hill. I can't believe I've been missing on a lot of episodes lately. Also, The OC. Awww. And, Laguna Beach and Gilmore Girls. Those were the flicks I erally got so crazy about last summer. It's such a bummer not having a tv in my room. But then again, if I did have one, I doubt I'll have time to do my extra stuff. Weh. Of course I will.ü Ako pa.

I just have to watch One Tree Hill's season finale on Tuesday and the next after this week. For now, it's work, work,work. Study!!!♥

No comments: