Monday, August 14, 2006

Blog if you must.

An entirety of wonderful a day wouldn't be complete without me blogging. This just gives me the license to feel that I have the advantage over everyone else just because I can use the overwhelming power of WORDS.

So I finished my Physics thing just in time to have it printed. He really does love me. He rushed here just so he can give me the hardcopy of my homework.

I'm sure relieved that today went well, without the assurance that it would; with all the rain and everything. Unexplicably, I had the most fun time in Lit class this morning. I felt pretty good actually. Maybe because I drank coffee before I headed to class. We were having this petty fight over his classmate. ahem. No comments.

So there. We spent the afternoon with the usual stuff; more fun than ever. And now, I'm gonna get going because I still have a paper to finish at dawn.

Everybody's fussing with the whole 'hell week' situation. I say calm down people! We're going to make it.ü

Let's just show the world some love♥♥♥

No comments: