Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Fil paper + physics long test = free cut

Yeah. The perfect answer to my prayers. A freecut in physics so that I can finish my paper in Fil. Well apparentyl, I'm not the only one who hasn't finished my paper (as justified by Mark, who is sitting beside me, typing his paper). A lot of us are really fretting with the hell week situation. A lot of college students are.=p

Oh well. I might as well get this over with. I still have to review for the long test and read the 'short' story that our prof is asking us read.

The workaholic is getting what she wants and what she deserves.

[EDIT] I' m here at the library blogging once more. I was telling Alexi that I really wanted to go online. Kating-kati na ko magblog. So there. mark and I finished our paper a little before 11:00 so we had ample time to eat. Laugh trip pa at the caf courtesy of Arnee who was reading the jokes in Ria's fone aloud.=D

Oops. I almost forgot. We left Mark sleeping at our table. Hahahah=D Poor guy.
Anyway. I'm currently updating my calendar in multiply para naman magkalaman.ü

Since it's hell week for the first time, I'll grab every opportunity to think smart and to think with sense. Every time spent should be worth it. Feeling the vibe doesn't mean I'll have to go berserk. Anyway...

I'm going to post a few political questions para... wala lang.=p

1. Have you watched the latest tv commercial endorsing Charter Change?
2. What's the latest on the impeachment case?
3. How effective was the ceasefire imposed by the UN on the Lebanon-Israel war?
4. Who's the latest storm?
5. Am I doing good in my freshman year so far?=D --- yes. *nods head*

Hahaha=p I don't know. I have to go na. I have to study in Physics pa eh.ü

Babooo♥♥♥

No comments: