Friday, August 04, 2006

Got nothing to do.

Okay. I'm such a bad peson for telling Jiggy that I'm heading here to the comp. lab to start with my Filipino paper. Well yeah, somehow I will start my paper but I want to redo my friendster profile. I don't have anything to do eh. Really.

Starting off the morning with me having to get pissed at my dad for insisting on picking me up, I really have to make an excuse so that Hon can pick me up later. There are a lot of band events here and I heard from magic last night that it's the Magic School Tour today. We'll just have to check and see people from Magic 89.9 roaming around campus.

I kinda feel guilty for using the pc this way. Hahahaha=p I mean a lot of people are in need of a computer to actually type something and here I am, using it for nonsensical purposes. I have here Rico, my english blockmate who's such a smarty pants, by my side typing something for their Filipino Sagala.

And so there. I think my mom kinda sensed that I'll be going out otday. Instinctively. Well, there's nothing wrong. They SHOULD assume it because it is a FRIDAY.

I really would want to see him!!!=p I miss him already.

I want to have class na. First thing in the morning at English class is a talk by the ADS for the Dela Costa Cup. I'm quite excited.

Hmmm. Wala lang. I miss my HS friends.=c

Rarrrr.

Lotsa stuff coming up this weekend.♥

Toodles♥

No comments: