Thursday, August 10, 2006

This just gets on my nerves. Soooo frustrating.




I can't remember the last time when I had this one heck of an overloaded month. Not until now.

As Ria would put it, the 'college vibe'. I can really feel it.

I don't know, next week's already hell week before the midterms. I say hurrah to the papers to be submitted, to the long tests and long line of activities!!!=p Taena yan.

Yeah it really gets so frustrating. We continue to have petty fights but as far as I'm concerned, I'm pretty relieved at the notion that we can patch things up. He's just so unpredictable. Sometimes, I don't know where to put myself. Yesterday, I practically had to make tambay with Bhi and Bro just so I could have someone to spill my thoughts with. Thoughts oozing with absurdity and paranoia.

He can't blame me.

Ian's right. When it comes to the one you love, you just can't ignore your instincts because they usually are confirmed. Although it wouldn't exactly come out to the level as how you imagined it, there's still something.

Tangina. Nahihirapan na ko. ='c Why can't he make it easy for me? I know he loves me. But...?

No comments: