Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm so sick of this.

Okay. Never a single day has passed without me having to hear myself complain of all the stuff that's happened to me.

This is just so tedious. It's bad enough that I have to be pressured and stressed out because of the so many things to do in college but I can't help but be bothered with the so called unnecessary stress that this one heck of a wretched lovelife is bringing.

I'm so much of an emo. I hate feeling this way.=c

Would it be safe if I say that I'm dangerously in love? Hahahaha=p Naaah.

Whatever. I was just talking to JV a while ago and he said a lot of stuff. ( Pardon me for saying this, but I do think he's right about this one thing.)

Well at least I have no plans of doing that now. The world practically needs me to be busy. So I won't care about petty moodswings right now. Maybe I have to have a cup of coffee. yeah, I'll do that later when I go back to the caf.

So there. Yesterday was nothing. Juts typical. I had classes, had my nerd mode on, did the lit paper with Alexa and Geoff during half of my break, did stuff after that in the lib, had class again...blahblah.

Which reminds me, I have training every Mondays and Thursdays. Coach was looking for me last monday. Well, I thought we wouldn't pursue trainings after we got disqualified from the IAC league.

Oh well. Before my dad and I went home we went to my lola's house. And oh, his mom called me up and told me some freaky stuff over the phone.

Ayun. So my sched up to date:

Monday - volleyball training after class
Tuesday - choir practice after class
Wednesday - chillax
Thursday - volleyball training after class
Friday- ADS training after class

*Well, it isn't much but I guess I have to get my butt working. I have a lot of papers and long test coming up. Yeah.

Sabi nga ni JV, 'fight stress with a smile'.

I can still force a smile from time to time. Now could be a good one. ♥♥♥

No comments: