Sunday, August 13, 2006

Good people deserve a break once in a while.

Super distracted. I'm currently texting my girls so that we could arrange plans for us to go out. You know, the 'just us girls' bonding. Kaya lang, apparently, they don't really want to be away from their guys, unlike me. Ewan ko ba. Mood siguro. We actually have plans on 21 kaya lang, I decided na I want to go somewhere else. I dunno. Siguro... Well, the idea that the three of them are like at Hon's house playing PS2 and the three of us girls are stuck at home studying kinda gave me the idea na we should hang-out sometime too. Kaya lang. Lokaloka talaga sila eh.

Anyway. Yesterday was a blast. I watched Hon's football game (CSA vs. Southville. Of course, CSA won) and spent the whole afternoon at Ian's house watching dvds - Hollowman 2 (Halloman as speeled in the menu=p) and Inside Man (starring the Green Goblin, Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster).

We just had a great time. Even after mass, we hang-out and all. Ayun. Now, I'm here doing a lot of stuff for school. The printer's malfunctioning. Ewww.

No comments: