Thursday, August 17, 2006

Suddenly, all makes sense.

It's pretty weird when one day, you feel really bad about something and then just try to cover it up. Grabehan ah. And now, I feel like my head's going to burst. I feel really terrible that I even threw up after dinner.

This day really stressed me out. Maybe it would help if I gave it a blow by blow account.

First thing in the morning, my physics blockmates and I were really fretting because of the dreaded long test. Simula na ng bangungot. So there, we took it and I already expected that I'd fail. But still, nag-aral pa rin ako.

Hon and I aren't really on good terms right now. I practically spent the whole morniong and afternoon not talking to him. I was just forced to do so because he lacked something for his ACET registration.

Good thing that in the afternoon, I was able to make up for the stress when I had my pe and training. Woohooo. I really had a good game. Kaya lang I was really tired because Rochelle and I had to walk so far...

On my way home, Laine called me and told me that the results for the long test were already emailed. Score nya? 18. Ako? 19 pare. Score ba yun? amp. =p Well, di dapat magyabang, after all, I'm at the middle. Majority of the class had scores within my range. Hahaha=p Si Nico, who didn't really study got the highest at 27. Gago talaga yun. Ang talino sobra. He's the only guy I know who talks a lot during class, complains a lot about doing homework and stuff, who never studies before tests and yet, he gets the highest freakin' score. amp.

And then, kanina... Hon and I looked stupid because we were arguing on the street and we were both crying. Akalain mo. He was saying something about having to cool-off and stuff like that. I was ready to get depressed when, after all the talk and crying and fighting, we patched things up. Gulo namin noh? Ewan. I'm still bothered about some issues up to now. Hmmm.


So there. At least now, I can say things are pretty much back to normal. I'm excited for tommorow: training, dinner-date at Terriyaki Boy with blockmates and he's gonna go to school to pass his form.ü

Yeeey♥♥♥

No comments: