Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Life is good when you're in looove♥♥♥


There would always be sparks when you come face to face with him; unlike dead stars which mean nothing, no sense has ignited and then you feel bare, think twice and live the life you've started together.

So what if I received a D in my math midterms? There are still chances to recuperate: two more long tests and my finals.

So what if we didn't win even one round in the Dela Costa Cup? I enjoyed my team's company anyway. It was for the heck of it and we weren't really after the winning. I can always compensate for it come powermatch. At least I know the areas I need to improve.

All just suddenly make sense. Everything, regardless of if it were really downright frustrating, had a bright side to it. All because of one person.

And yes. The best part of today was retelling Rico my whole lovelife. Second best was when I saw him...but then, I wasn't content at all because it was less than five minutes. Nevertheless, even though life can be really crappy, no matter how screwed I am, to any extent that I feel so mediocre, even if everything doesn't seem to fit and work out, I still have a lot of things to look forward to.

I just have to keep on trying.

This amount of positivism is essential for everyday.♥♥♥

No comments: