Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The day the cars bumped at Guadalupe.

Everyday is just a boring routine.

I don't usually hear myself complain about this. My life's mundane yet it's exciting in every way it can be. From the moment I set foot on Ateneo to the time when I call everything a wrap. I usually go to school with a budding good mood. I just sit patiently on the front seat, admiring the billboards along EDSA.

This morning was the usual. I was texting hon, we were talking about trivial stuff, saying our usual i love yous and all...
Until we reached Guadalupe just in front of the Sogo Hotel. A van was there and my dad was in this delighted conversation with my ninong's girlfriend. And then Craaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssh. We bumped onto that van and then the motorcycle at our tail hit us. Soon enough, the passing cars were honking a big deal because we were at the middle of the road.

I was nervous. These things really traumatize me. The moment my dad cursed after hitting the van, my heart started beating wildly. I thought I wouldn't make it to school. But then again, there were matters far too important than disussing who's reponsible for the accident with the traffic enforcers. So, we went ahead and I came to school as if everything were okay.

As the day progressed, the feeling pretty much shook off and I was keeping msyelf busy as there are a lot of things to do. I'm just bummed because I have to say goodbye to the laptop who had the potential to be mine. =/ Ooh. The thought of having the HP Pavilion dv5000z got me all up giddy that it just shattered everything when I realized that we had to spend a lot for the damages brought by the accident. Oh well. Shit happens truly. Very unfortunate.

I want a Canon Powershot A430. An iPod Mini. A new bag and a new pair of flippies.

But I'm so broke. A lot of people are going to celebrate their birthdays next week. Upcoming events such as the cheerdance competitions, the Mvation Host hunt and Powermatch in ADS.

There are a lot of stuff to do. As in. Really. Toodles♥♥♥

No comments: