Thursday, August 24, 2006

These are the best days♥

This has been one of my best weeks ever. Well, regardless of the Math LT of course.

After the Club Six Fifty and the Sukob adventure, I was back to school once again and it entailed a lot of activities and a lot of studying. My Math long test took place yesterday and I happened to have had no Lit and Eng classes because we watched the documentary Batas Militar(which I have watched for about 5 times already).

Of course, yesterday was one of my hallmarks in life. It was 23 and our 14th month together. Incidentally, we fought the night before because of the stupid graphic which was pro-AdMU. So unfair of him btw to get mad while I profess school spirit through that and I actually allow him to have a go at Ateneo every chance he gets. Hahaha=p Okay. Enough. But then before he slept he decided to get over it. He was really sweet pa nga eh. Awwww♥
And then, of course the big test day came. I'm expecting to get my first F ever in my entire life tomorrow. Haaay=/

So anyway. We just met at Glo as usual and then I bought him a box of Cello's doughnuts. He really loved it.♥ After that we went to SM foodcourt and I wouldn't really want to elaborate on who I saw there. Of all the people and places. Arggh.

And then today was really fun.ü After my lab I left school and headed for SPCP because I had to adj for the Debate sa Fil finals. It went quite well but I still feel that the debaters lack training. They really do. But I wouldn't blame them. The prop wasn't all good to begin with. It was really comforting to see some of my HS friends: Dianne, Aimee, Miko, Karla and all other UST people, Sis, Mites, Kat and Dastine.ü We ate a lot, chatted and all that. The big finale was an animated up to date storytelling courtesy of my good ex-colleague Mae Ann.ü I miss that girlü

And then, Mites, Dastine, Kat, Sis and I went to the plaza to let our tastebuds welcome the zest of streetfoods once again. I didn't get the chance to eat siomai because the manong selling the better ones in front of the gates left when we went back.=c

But it's okay. We went to 711 because Mites had to buy one bottle of Mudshake. She and her blockmates are going to have a partay/drinking session tomorrow. Me too! I'll go with the guys to Greenbelt because they have a gig at 6 Underground and I have to interview people at cafes for my Eng paper.ü Suits my schedule well. I want to remove the hassles for the weekend because if I should watch Hon's football game or even accompany him for his grad pic, then I want to make time for him. Otherwise, I'll just stay at home, do work and study for my MATH MIDTERMS on Monday.

Right. Tomorrow's the first round for the Dela Costa Cup.ü I have Rico and Jerome as my teammates who are both novice at debate. Hahaha=p Good luck to us I guess.ü

I'm loving this.♥♥♥

Just a side note, I want to get used to him like this everyday. He's sweet as ever!!!♥♥♥

No comments: