Friday, September 22, 2006

Back on track.

And so another day. Math long test over, the cheering competition done and a lot of stuff on the weeks ahead.

1.Math long test.
-- It was great although I know that there may have been a lot of wrong answers because of my carelessness, but then, I know I studied and understood the lessons enough to not get a C or C+ (let's leave the B for dreaming)

2.CSA Cheering Competition
-- Hon and I didn't really get to plan things out the previous night because I know for a fact that he came home late because of the last minute preparations that they had to do. So I waited until morning when I had the chance to settle plans with Laine of what I was going to do. I decided that I was gonna go, but I told hon that I wouldn't. I ust told him the lame excuse that I had to have training or else I'll get kicked out of the team and I didn't know if he bought it. Laine, Niko, Ria and I left Ateneo at 1:30 and the cheering proper eas already starting. Tae. The Seniors performed first. We got there a little before two and the Freshmen were starting already. *sigh* I didn't get the chance to watch him perform. But then again, he saw me, among the sweaty crowd and all that. We finished the competition. Although, it turned out that it really sucked for the Seniors because they got beaten by the Freshmen and the Juniors. That's really really bad. I mean, never mind the reputation and all that, but the fact that they allotted a lot of time for it considering that they are the busiest batch, they should've been given something in return for their efforts. Besides, I know they did really well even if I didn't get to watch them do their thing. Kawawa sobra. If I were them, shit. Total breakdown. It's like the graduating class did not have the chance to leave a legacy to the school. Siguro yung batch pa nila Laine pero... Ayun. Basta. They just have to stand strong and I hope that they will be more united as a batch. Diba?=p That's a positive way to look at it. Plus, they can't give the lower batches the license to bully them just because they got defeated in the cheering competition. So what? Seniors rule mehn!!!=p Hahaha.ü I felt sorry for hon. Lalo na I know that he really dedicated a lot of ime for the team and the batch. Oh well. Sayang. Okay lang yan.

3. Dinner date at G4
-- After the competition, the four of us went to Glorietta to eat. We dined at Mexicali, had our share of kwentos and all that. Then,we went home. Laine even dropped by my house pa. I showed her my room and she attempted to have a sneak-peek of my closet. Gawd no! It's like a big pile of mush whatever. Hahaha. Sorry dear. Promise, next time. When my whole wardrobe's color coded na. Hahah=p

4.Events left and right
-- Upcoming:
*UAAP finals game 1 - Sunday
*Powermatch Rounds 2 and 3 - Friday
*Alexi's birthday dinner @ Eastwood -- Friday
*Obsessions: Celebrity Shindig - Saturday
*Happy 15th month!!! - Saturday
* YB Staff meeting
*ACTM Sportsfest
- Just received Innah's invitation to her debutü

Ano pa? Long test, blahblahblah. Hell weeks coming! Actually, October is like the major hell month of the sem. Ay nako.

Btw, hon and I are sorta back to normal. I'm lovng it.♥

No comments: