Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Para sa 'yo.


I'll get the hang of it. Sige lang.



Opss. Let's talk about it. Relax.



The zombie troop @ Cantina. Cheers



Beer - Itchyworms
Nais kong magpakalasing
Dahil wala ka na
nakatingin sa salamin
At nag-iisa
Nakatanim pa rin
Ang gumamelang
Binalik mo sa`kin nang tayo`y maghiwalay
Ito`y katulad
Ng damdamin ko
Kahit buhusan mo ng beer ayaw pang mamatay
Pre-chrous *
Giliw, wag mo sanang limutin
Ang mga araw na hindi sana maglaho
Mga anak at bahay nating pinaplano
Lahat ng ito`y nawala
Nung iniwan mo ako kaya ngayon
Chorus **
Ibuhos na ang beer
Sa aking lalamunan
Upang malunod na ang
Puso kong nahihirapan
Bawat patak anong sarap
Ano ba talagang mas gusto ko
Ang beer na ito
O ang pag-ibig mo
(intro)
(repeat 1st verse chords)
Nais kong magpakasabog
Dahil olats ako
Kahit ano hihithitin
Kahit tambutso
Kukuha ako ng
Beer at ipapakulo
Sa kaldero't lalanghapin
Ang usok nito
lahat ay aking gagawin
Upang hindi ko na isiping
Nag-iisa na ako

Ang beer na 'to o ang pag-ibig mo? Pwede bang 'ang beer na 'to AT ang pag-ibig mo?'

Yesterday was super labo. As in. I went home with Laine and we were like emo talk all the way to my house. Well you know how it is now. Oo yun na yun.

Here are a lits of things to be noted:

1. The big game on Thursday. - Lahat na yata either magcucut ng class or talagang aabsent just to watch the game. Oooh crap. There was a long line of people kanina sa Blue Eagle gym. We even saw people carrying mats and pillows. Nagsleep over just to buy Gen. Ad tickets? Tsk tsk tsk. I think it's not worth it. Haaay. Sana Niko will 'try' to hook us up with some tickets. I'm just asking for one Upper A!!! Pleeaase? "I'll pay you double!!!" - Berta =D Kidding.ü
Shiznit. This is it! Go my baby! I'll be cheering for you! Laine and Ria, our baby? I sooo have to be there. Hahaha=p One big fight!!!

2. Fun day out during the long break. - After our physics long test (which I regret having to study for because I'd fail it anyway), we were so hurrying up so we can buy tickets at the gym. But, upon seeing the long line and upon finding out that it's only gen ad, wag nalang. We rode in Niko's car and we had to find his brother first because he had Niko's tickets. We went to Blue Ridge because Niko thought he was there. But then apparently, he wasn't so went back to Katipunan instead. We ate breakfast at Mcdo, and did a lot of trivial and nonsensical stuff:

~babbling about how perfect Chris Tiu is
~reminscing our UAAP glorified days
~the emo eyeliner thing by Mico
~singing songs from emo to praise songs to nursery rhymes

When we were about to do the round song of Row Your Boat, Niko suggested that we do it in his car because it was too humiliating if we do it in public. Hahaha=p Sa mcdo pa talaga.

Then, roadtrip and soundtrip. We went around the whole college campus including the Jesuit Seminary area. Then we stayed in the car, listened to cool rock songs and whatnot. Fun and relaxing chill out with my friends. Thanks you guys.

Niko - ang major ticket boy ng bayan. The pioneer of the UAAP livewatch gang and who cares about nothing but the game on Thursday kaya sabaw sa mga LT today
Laine - ang maysakit. She feels like she's gonna die so she entrusted her dvd collection to Ria and I. Wooohooo!!!=p Hahahaha=p
Mico - isang emo who's carrying an eyeliner and who sports his emo eyes
Ria - Yellowcard and rocker chick na hindi akalain at first glance

and tomorrow's birthday boooy!!!: 'tenen'!!! Jenjenen... general! Chiefy John!!!
-- hindi poa yan yung profile nila pero yan yung today.ü

How did we fit in sa Honda Jazz? Secret!!! Hahaha=p
(Hahahaha=p) At least I get to take my mind off some 'stuff'. Kaya lang I got pisssed because while we were walking at the Sec area, _____ and ____ were walking making pa-sweet and all that. Oo na sige na. Hater.>=pLaine was right. He is just crush material. Basta cute na. Pero taken eh. Sorry=c Then now, Ria and I are here at Matteo Ricci doing nothing because the worse is yet to come. After the long tests and all that, I know hell weeks are still to come. But hey, if we are gonna be declared as this season's champs, UAAP holiday na'to.

3.Career mode in school - behold my new mantra: Studying is fun. Studying is fun...

*Sigh* I can't pretend I'm okay because on the one hand, I'm really not. Pero, what the heck. He's so malabo. Grrrr. He called me up last night and we were just talking like the normal way that we used to. Parang everything's okay but it's not. See? It is a blur. He's so malabo talaga. =c
But I'm thankful all the same. At least I know that he didn't really mean what he said about you know... Hindi nya rin kayang panindigan. I knew it.=D Well you know, I felt that way before. When I was about to take my entrance test in the different colleges which I applied in, I felt as if it were a drastic change in my life that you, a whole lot is in store for me without keeping my feet grounded. But now I know that I was wrong and that my life's pretty much the same. And that I'm glad to have chosen the things I got to keep: him, my friends, family and all the memories of highschool. Besides, some things are better left behind. Pero it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give up people just because you're entering a new chapter in your life. Cherish the fact that you need those people to travel with you. Feeling mo porket college ka na everything's new. Hindi rin. Feeling mo madaming chicks. I once thought that way. But then I'm glad that I've opted to keep you. I didn't have to give you up in the first place. I mean, it's pathetic to rid yourself of the person you love because you feel the adrenaline rush of the change that you're undergoing right? And that you're just overwhelmed with all of it. But I understand. I just hope you realize it in the end. Diba? It's a matter of having the one person whom you still have after all you've been through. You know it's true love when it sticks with you all the way. Pero siyempre, you have to stand by her rin. If not, then it's useless.

Nothing to do as of now. Surf the net and stalk people if I must.♥

No comments: