Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nothing new, life is still lame for me.

It's Ateneo's first game in the semis today. I'm keeping myself busy as there really are a lot of things to do. We are in the lead by two points and it is a really tough fight. Christ Tiu is wearing this weird mask because he got his face his during weekeend practice. Awwww=c Okay lang. Kaya yan.ü

Yesterday was uhmmm... at the first part bad but it became better on the latter part. Hon rode with us in the morning and I now regret having to convince him with doing so. My parenst practically scolded him and they brought up the issue... blahblahblah. That's why I'm not surprised that he got mad at me when we arrived at Ateneo.

It was his ACET and as usual, there were a lot of people. Traffic sobra. Nico and I met up because he was just there at the Moro Sports Center, nagygym.

Hon and I said our goodbyes and all that and after a lot of talk and harsh stuff, we agreed on something: we are going to try to make it work. Whew. Finally.

But now he's at Eagle Ridge and I only found out through Ian. I understand why he hasn't texted me. There's usually no signal there, plus he's probably swimming or playing golf. Basta something to keep his mind off all the stuff that's happening. Precisely what I am doing now.

So there. I don't think I want to have driving lessons today. Baka mabunggo lang ako. Next time I guess. Tonight's the audition for the Parish Youth Choir and Carolling group. Ang aga naman. I don't think I'll come. One because I don't think I'll be allowed to, second because I don't think I will have time to slide it in my schedule. Band practices start next week I think.

Bahala na.

No comments: