Monday, September 11, 2006

Outdoing yourself.

There are a lot of times when I deem to challenge myself because I refuse mediocrity and anything which make me just an underdog. But sometimes, I just find myself trying too hard and pushing myself beyond my extremes that in the end, I get too stressed out and frustrated.

Before I got in to the Ateneo, I was no ordinary it-girl. Sure, I was a student leader...etc. and all that, but then again I just had to forget that I'm about to be placed in the melting pot of bests in the whole country.

There goes the life that I lived.

Upon realizing that I should never content myself in doing things without the slightest trace of hardwork, I sure am up for the battle for wits and excellence. I will rise above all my shortcomings and prove that I'm worth every damn shot; to make my guy proud, my friends and my parents as well. But not solely for that. It is for me.

These things? Gibberish.♥♥♥

No comments: