Saturday, September 09, 2006

Partyyy gone mad.


It's a pretty gloomy Saturday afternoon. I guess that's how I felt until my parents talked to me. Well, okay. The details.

Yesterday was the most awaited birthday of my closest guy friend. He texted as early as 10 am to tell that there's this party at his house at dinner time onwards. Of course, I was so psyched at the thought of finally seeing my friends again (I only see some of them during Saturdays when we have choir). And so, I was really having a good day. Laine was back from her 4-day golf tournament although she brought the bad news that they were just third after La Salle and uh... School of Tomorrow. (Wtf?! - Niko [followed by the sarcastic reaction]) And yeah... What's that? According to Laine, it's home school so the students there have more time to practice golf because they only have school for twice a week. Okay. That just sucks for the AdMU Golf Varsity. Hahaha.ü Pero okay lang. I bet they had loads of fun.

So there... I went to class and had the usual fun. After our math class, we went to The Ateneo Art Gallery and it was so cool there. You know, I get really amused with morbid and weird stuff. The art works there were pretty much like that.

InTACT class was very fun. We had our role play presentations and we were all really funny. he best part was the awarding of the best actor and best actress. Mico won the best actor for playing the part of impeachment in their groups' role play. Cam, on the other hand, won the best actress for their portrayal of the Lebanon-Israel war.=p She was so good in crying. The ones given awards were handed trophies. Wah. Big time.ü

And then, I had training afterwards. I was soooo in the mood ot have training that's hwy it was kinda unusual. But even if I was so up and giddy to debate, we still lost. And hirap kasi nung motion ni Miko: THBT Systemic harrassment is a legitimate form of lobbying. Amp.

Anyway... after that I was sooo ready to head onto Ian's place to partyyyy but then my dad didn't allow me kasi it was late na daw... So yun...

Fast forward to now...

I'm going to have a good night tonight. I can feel it.♥♥♥

No comments: