Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Life is a party.♥♥♥

Imagine me acquiring pneumonia in the next few days. The heat wave's up to the extremes these days and insamuch as I try to keep away from it, having no airconditioned room sin Ateneo is gonna make my health suffer worse.

But then again, I'm kinda glad with my life right now. It's a bit hectic and it has a lot of add-ons compared to the previous months and weeks. From my simple trainings in vball and debate, I have a tune-up game this Thursday and an upcoming tournament in ADS next week. Not to mention, these two weeks, I have like three long tests: Pinoy, Physics and Math. Oh crap. Alongside with that, a huge pile of work was just heaved onto my shoulder. Ampness. Every subject has like a requirement to be submitted. Hell yeah. Hell weeks.

It's also Kates' debut party tomorrow and I'm one of the 18 symbolic gifts. I think I may have to resort to hon's plan of eat-and-run because I have my physics LT the next day.

Oooh. But then again, I'm still loving it.♥♥♥ Gotta go.

No comments: