Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm at the losing end but I want you to know that I'm ready to die fighting.

[EDIT] My second entry for today. I don't know. There is this certain fulfillment that writing gives me and it just compensates for everything I feel right now.

I actually have tons of stuff to do. (think Math homework, English homework, Lit report and Intact hw -- shush. Who does that InTACT anyway?=p) I'm getting ready for it. Don't worry.

I'm currently chatting with Maann. It feels so bad not being able to explain to her what really happened. It's so hard to explain things in YM.

So I went to class today and I'm glad that I have Mau as my friend. He kept on cracking jokes and I was laughing a lot during our Fil class. He even dragged me on the *Sec Walk bridge* before we head onto PE class. He shared a lot of stuff to me about his 'bitter' lovelife. -- I mean the past. Yeahuh. Guys like him have emo sides to. But he's pretty glad that he and the girl broke up. Haha. The part which I do not understand because he didn't really expound on the details.

I also had training. It was good. We had a new teammate who became my instant adviser. Hands down to you, She. Because even if you're already a senior, you listened to a poor freshman's woes. Looking forward to a long lasting friendship given that.

Today is just one of my worsts. Imagine having to go to the bathroom just so I could cry. It's become a necessity to let things out these days.

Ayoko na. But I have to be strong.

No comments: