Sunday, September 10, 2006

I hate you on Sundays...=c

Sundays make me frustrated at the least.

I slept late last night because I was really tired from the party. I wasn't able to make it to Ka-te's debut because I was stranded here. The rain was pouring like mad. Lanz and I even had to cook for bro because there were a lot of people who followed after us. So we ate cake and sushi and some softdrinks. Lanz and I had to show off our cooking powers for the guests so we cooked pasta -- which tasted like Menudo. Hahaha=D

Today was so cool for the following reasons.

1. The UAAP Cheerdance Competition - a big success. I didn't get to watch live this year (like last year because I had to take my ACET on the exact date of the competition) but then Achi and Crunch went over here to watch with me. It was so cool. We were like really making a big fuss over it. Big bets were on UP and UE because they both did great.ü Achi actually doubted if UST will still claim the title as champion this year because she thought the performance was too plain and simple. Well you know, Crunch was actually surprised with what the Blue Babble Battalion was able to pull off and according to her, it might make a win this year. After all the performances, the announcement of winners came. Ack. UST still won and then FEU and then UP. Well you know. I don't really wanna say anything. Just congratulations and cheers. You make your schools proud.

2.My driving career exposed to public. - For the past few driving lessons that I have had with my dad, I was driving towards the downward street. (Ganun?) Basta. But this afternoon until 6:30 p.m., I was like facing the entire world. A lot of people and my friends from the subdivision saw me struggle as I drove the car back and forth. At least I was able to make improvements but I have yet to learn how to make a turn around a corner. Haaay. I got really sweaty, anxious and shaky.

3. The dinner with my parents - Yesterday was a series of unfortunate events however, we were all able to get a grip. Dinner went well, with the normal discussions that I make with my mom and dad. There was even this one thing which we were laughing about, the expired chocolate. I found it in the fridge and I have been seeing it since Christmas (last Christmas) and I figured it was a gift. But then I was surprised that no one attempted to eat it so I asked my parents why it was always left untouched. I looked at the date of exporation and it said there: 02-2005 to 02-2006. That can't be right. It's been 7 months expired. hahaha=p Sayang naman. Knowing my parents, they denied the fact that it's panis or sira na so we took one each, with the caution na we might die if we ate it all. In fairness to the chocolate, it tasted good. It's something in between Ferrero and Cadbury.♥

4.The ipis hunting time - My dad was like spraying stuff on the roof because there were a lof of roaches flying about, I'm guessing that it's the signal for rains to come.

5. Hon and I are yet to talk I don't really know where he is now, if he's gone home or what. I was just texting him about this thing on him having to deactivate his fone whenever I try to 'bug' him. Basta, something offensive at that. I went on to complain and told him that I got hurt when I found out about that tactic ergo, he said sorry naman. So there.

Gotta finish a lot of stuff.♥♥♥

I'm lovin' it again♥♥♥

No comments: