Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Devastated.

My ESP never ever fails me.

I woke up today with the worst feeling that I'm going to have a bad day without really surmising why. You know the feeling when everything just starts going wrong and then it just keeps on flooding and everything? Well, that is what's happening to me right now. I guess I have to really allow a maximu tolerance on this one.

I thought I was just having a bad hair day and that I was really pissed at the fact that I'm running out of clothes to wear. Moreover, I thought I was just stressed out due to my lack of sleep last night. And then, my dad just got on my nerves because he inisited on picking me up. Partially my fault because I actually told him that I'll be going out today at 3 pm although I wasn't really sure. In addition to that, I haven't really decided on the things I should do (my paper, what time to go home...etc.) Plus, he hasn't talked to me since last night. I need him badly. Now.

Therefore, I'm like really depressed right now. I just opened my mail and the dreaded email from Mvation Host Hunt was there. La Ferriols and Nicky Mendoza were the ones who won the Hunt. Good job.ü I mean that in a sincere way. I'm just you know, depressed... Because at one point, it signaled the end of my dj-ing career... unless I actually try to join one again or if I send a demo tape directly to RX. I guess God has other plans for me. I don't really know what... I'm too congested with thoughts to think right now.

What's more frustrating is my sched come sembreak. It's like barely 1 month and 3 weeks before it and a lot of people are already making plans for it. A big break. But then... not.

There's been an overlapping of birthday parties left and right. Jackie's debut, Hon's 18th and Laine's debut too.

Oh well.

Till here. ♥

[EDIT] I'm currently in a conference with my 'Virgin" groupmates for our Lit paper. Kinacareer na namin ang paper in all fairness. So this afternoon was sorta weird. Hon and I fought because of the naked ladies in his phone. Sino bang gf ang hindi mag-hyhysterical dun?

Hahahahaü Enough. I'm gonna do my paper.

Heeey. Finally!!! I have my ATM already.♥♥♥

No comments: