Monday, November 13, 2006

At long last.


It's 10:37 p.m. and I am so screwed for staying up this late because my class is at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. Oh well, I fell asleep while waiting for Jiggy to appear in Deal or No deal a couple of hours ago so I guess that makes up for it.

Hon just woke me up and grabe. Can I just say that I was so kilig while he was trying to wake me up? Awww. I feel so loved right now! Nothing can make this day less crappy than my asawa's sweet stuff-ies. Whatev.

Well, the first day of the second sem didn't really suck. I mean, after all, it wasn't that bad. Well, the caf was loaded with people and that's something unusual. I guess the Ateneo community missed a lot of people during the sembreak. (Tama ba yun?) Hahaha.

Aside from my sucky En 12 prof who greeted us with her annoyingly perky "How did your last sem began?" (Now, seriously, how do these people make it as employees in our school?) and me not existing in the Fil 12 class list, nothing's bad so far. I'm actually looking forward to my App. Calc for Bus. class because for the first time in my entire life, I understand the prof! And he's not boring too!ü

To top it all off, can I just say that I'm falling in love with Bethany Joy Lenz' song in OTH Halo? Haaaahaaa. (Thanks to Laine who played it for me in her iPod.) I just downloaded it in Youtube and I've been listening to it nonstop. Oh well, gotta end this. I have to transfer notes pa and talk to Mazinger Z who is in dire need of girl counseling.

Lovin' it. (Although there are some defects in this blog, I'll see what I can do soon.)

No comments: