Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dirty politics and the absence of the spirit of Christmas make life less fun.

For starters, here's an update of what's happening here in the Philippines.

Gringo Honasan has already been captured and is now staying in the Asian Hospital. He was being tracked down because of his alleged involvement in the year 2000 Oakwood mutiny. He is currently facing a lot of charges because his flee disproved his innocence. I kinda feel sad for him most especially the way he had to escape and run for his life just so he could get away from the claws of the police. Apparently, his efforst were to no avail because he's gonna end up in jail all the same.

Meanwhile, Atong Ang has also been sent to the QC jail. He's a known ally of the people in Erap's administration and is now facing charges concerning plunder if he remains to be against the government. The truth is, he's been receiving threats against his life and his family if he does not side with the government and turn his back from his allies.

Sigh. I kinda have to agree with my mom that this is one of the reasons why people haven't really started putting up Christmas lights yet. I mean, with a governement like this? Well, the spirit's getting all crappy.

I am really looking forward to this season and I'm starting to get busy with all my school work (kinda non-existent, pretty much pretending to be hectic=D Kidding. I am indulging in a reasonable amount of school work now)

Hon and I went on a not-so-date-ish date. We just walked around and I bumped into Riezl (my long-lost ate in SPCP, sophomore year) and she started cursing and complimenting me. I really missed her! Basta! Hahahaha:)


What else? Well, today was not really anything. I am unusually enjoying my class every day (yes, even my Eng class). And we even shared a table with some Seniors this morning.

Ayun. Sige. Gotta work before I get really sleepy.

No comments: