Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Blissful.

It's an unusually happy and perky day today. Well actually, I'm beginning to think everyday is that kind of day. -- and it's a good thing.

Okay, enough with using day a lot of times in two sentences. Urrrgh, inasmuch as it's a happy 'day', I am beginning to tire myself out because of the little adventures that we do around campus and all the walking that they entail. We had to go back and forth to class, to Katip and to a lot of different places to get books and stuff. Plus, the sun's heat didn't make the walkathon experience any better. It made it elaborately tiring and annoying. But hey, no big.

I forgot to eat lunch because Calc class was at lunch today and it lasted for an hour and thirty minutes(hafto get used to it every freakin' day). The 'tropa' (or at least what I call them now because we pretty much hang out everytime) and I together with our darling Bea had brunch at Mcdo after our break this morning. We did the usual things: the emo talks, the bashing and all the trivial girl and guy stuff. After Mcdo, we went to National bookstore to see if we can grab our books because the line in ORP is sooooo damn long, but then we were too late because the stock of the expensive Calc book just ran out. So we had no choice but to fall in line this afternoon. But it wasn't really bad. Mine's almost complete.

After the first two days this semster, the fuse has been lit. I am ever more determined to take my college life to a whole new level. I mean, I know that I can do so much more but yet I settle for the average. I don't have an excuse to be amongst mediocrity because at this point, I should be way past the adjustment stage. I have everything I could ask for as of this moment. My hon's very supportive and I'm no longer the damsel in distress who always has the hard time with the relationship and the professional work because the inevitability of each other's intereference really drives me nuts. We haven't fought that much (only once to be exact) since we got back and I'm glad as ever that he's doing his best to show that he's changed. I'm super super super excited for tomorrow and I really really feel loved. :)

So, with that in mind, I'm going to hit the lib and study for my first quiz in English tomorrow. I'll try if I could sneak in and edit this later.

Cheerios.:)

No comments: