Thursday, November 09, 2006

I feel so good.ü


Feeling so damn good.

What happens when you actually stay up until three in the morning just watching tv and being a pig? (think beef noodles and soup, cake and iced coffee)

Well, you pretty much wake up at three in the afternoon. Just like me.ü I can't really blame myself because I usually wake up when I start feeling the heat of the afternoon sun. However, since it's November and it's expected that people feel the chills, then I just go on in deep slumber until late in the afternoon, that is, if I don't get alarmed by something that I have to do because by then, I really have to get up from bed. I looooove this break. It's what? 46 dyas before Christmas? Yeah.ü

This is soooo cool! Well, I still have two days to accomplish my stuff plus the weekend (which I'm not really sure of being vacant because of my sched.) Well, there was this bizaare idea of going to Manila Zoo on Saturday but Crunch texted me and told me that they won't be able to go so that leaves me and Hon. But I guess, I'll suggest that we go to a different place instead. Hahahaü Arrrrgh. I really miss him already. I mean, yeah, we talk a lot now (I'm really suprised with the things that he's doing) but I really miss spending time with him.=( It'll come soon. But I hope it'll be sooner.

Hahahaha. I vow to change this blog's lay-out within today.

Cheerios!!!♥


No comments: