Monday, November 06, 2006

Drastic changes.


I wish I were always this happy.

I'm kinda forcing myself to blog even if I'm not in the mood because I'm downloading a video in YouTube. So thanks to dial-up, it's going to take quite a while before I can actually finish Rihanna's We Ride. And yeah, the song's getting me all depressed.

It's still early. It's just 9:30 in the evening and someone already slept up on me. (Does that sound right?) Whatever. Okay. I'll do this entry like Hilary Duff did it in the movie "The Perfect Man", like I actually hear myself talk as I type this entry.

The weekend passed by leaving me a great deal of thought. Saturday midnight made my eyes sore again because Hon had his sleepover at Puma's house together with his barkada. It just followed that we didn't get to spend any time together this sembreak except when he helped fix me up before Laine's party. I know, some people would always question why it is so mandatory for people in a relationship to spend time together. I mean, yeah it's not always like that. But the thing is, we miss each other's company and that's like one of the basic things why we're in this commitment in the first place. We just love being with each other. Okay, enough with that talk.

My dad's birthday was a really good day for the family, especially me. After my dad treated us to MoA, (we ate a whole lot and spent a regretful amount on it) I bought new stuff for school such as clothes. Hahaha. Everything to my advantage. My dad was even teasing me by singing the happy birthday song because I got him to spend more money on me than on himself. After an afternoon of malling and shopping with my family, my parents decided to go home and postpone our visit to my lola because they still had to visit my ninang's mom who died and her wake was in Mandaluyong City pa.

So I spent my evening alone, watching One Tree Hill and that was when the horror started. Until now...

Moving on, I woke up unsually early today to get my course card and my reg form. I nervously lined up in the covered courts with Sher and Mau, wondering what my grades would be and if my prediction about them was right.

Well, after that, Ria and I windowshopped a little and ate at Gateway. ü

Yeah. Straight B's in all of the subjects except in PE and Math. PE is A and Math is C. Oh waht the heck. My qpi is just 2.81 and I still need to scrape up .54 points for me to reach the Dean's List because the required qpi is 3.35. Hmmm. I'm still thinking on how I'm going to do it because Math 19 is soooo not a joke. It's gonna be everyday on the second sem and it's equivalent to a throbbing 6 units. So, if I fail Math this coming semester, I'm such a goner. Kepp my fingers crossed. I'm really going to study hard. So, because of Applied Calculus for Business, my schedule is kinda overloaded provided that I will remain in the volleyball club but I still have to take PE classes. It means, less time slacking off, more time in school and career mode on. Plus, it basically means that I really have to focus because the second sem varsity accreds for ADS will be just around the corner and I don't want to mess it up again so it means more training.

Goodbye to social life I guess?=c Christmas is beginning to haunt me now. I'm getting a little feverish with the berrr month chills already.

Okay. It just dawned me that I want to take minors in Political Science. Wala lang. Hahaha. I still have to think about it but in the meantime, it's still in the bag.ü

Hmmm. I guess I have to end it here. I have a long list of things to do during the week like renovating my room and buying new school supplies. For now, it's watch tv till you drop and enjoy the rest of my break because 2nd sem is the killer sem to end my freshman year.♥

No comments: