Thursday, November 16, 2006

Doing just fine.

After a day's hard work and a one mile run around Ateneo (start: covered courts; end: gate 3 post) I feel pretty tired and all. Woohoo. I am so back to school right now. My hang-over from the break has finally shaken off. I'm so looking forward to the next break even if I was crushed when I found out that it's gonna be for two short weeks only. Oh well, I'm looking forward to a lot of things right now aside from school work and stuff. There are birthday celebrations everywhere especially in my family and of course, our 17th month.

So, I still have a lot of readings for Fil tomorrow and some other stuff to do. The gang and I (except Laine I think) are going to hang out in Eastwood because our classes are suspended in the afternoon (Yeeey! No Calc class) and that technically means that my last class ends at 12:30. Plus, we are going to perform some drastic measures for our dear John, who unfortunately yet figuratively lost his life just this morning. I think the guy's severely damaged but hey, tomorrow's gonna be fun with us, I hope.

So study mode on once again. I think my dad's here already. Adios.:)

[EDIT] So I'm actually immoblized right now and the pile of readings that I have to digest within tonight and tomorrow morning is right beside me. It was a bad timing for him to visit me. Arrrgh. Oh what the heck. I have to go na nga. Bye bye:)

No comments: