Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Because we are supah fly.

Smile and pout for everyone to see.


Thanks for exposing how under dressed I am.



I'm currently hanging out here in school. Wala lang. Later na. Have to do homework. Bye2.

[EDIT] November 30, 2006

Hello there. I'm curently hanging out here at home because school is out. Apparently, a super typhoon has entered the country and is due to hit Manila at around 8 am tomorrow (if my memory serves me right).

Yeah. I haven't really done so much lately. Aside from the fact that school life is still mundane, the December chills are giving me allergies and that I talk to some of his friends now, nothing's to be happy about so far. Maybe, some things are to look forward to. But then again... I have no idea.

I asked my dad to buy me the book: Veronika Decides to Die by Paolo Coelho and I'm really excited to cuddle up and read it, with a steaming cup of coffee or noodle soup and a bag of nachos and salsa dip beside me. Oohh lala.

And oh, I got something I really wanted for so long yesterday. John and I had our henna tattooes courtesy of the ACTM henna booth at Sec B. Coolness. The image? Number 23 lang naman. Something to remember him by for the next two weeks. So far, my usual rants concern the same things. Perhaps, things have been downright easier now that I have been able to revamp almost everything in my life (an obvious sign that I am moving on) and just you know, going with the flow.

I'm loving it, for what everything's worth.:) Basta. Just keep doing this and I'll eventually come through. At least I'm somewhat happy.

No comments: