Saturday, November 18, 2006

Love is the guiding force in our lives. - Lucas

I have decided to make this a second entry instead of making a third part edit in my first one. Wala lang. I wanted to put the title because I really feeeeeeel its intensity.

So it turns out that he just slept through the day and I do trust the fact that he may be sick like me. Although I have acknowledged that, I still don't like how he hasn't texted or called or how he even told me to "Pwede mamaya ka na tumawag?" and just casually hung up the phone. Ohh man. As much as I don't want to deny the fact that there is an innate goodness in the heart of even the most evil of man, he just proves it otherwise.

Sitting around and watching One Tree Hill does make one think. Maybe things are bound to be crappy after all and no matter how much you make things better, when the stars refuse to conspire and help you get the life that you need, then it's not gonna work. Sooner or later, you have to give up on that notion of happy ending. On the other hand, it's your mind that can you screw you up. When you think to much and disregard your heart in the process, then feelings get agitated and everything else becomes tedious.

No comments: