Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Couch potato-ing.ü

Oh gawd. It's like less than a week before the second semester starts and here I am, doing nothing and not accomplishing anything in my to-do list. (Which includes changing this blog's lay-out)

I woke up at 3 in the afternoon. (Technically, that makes me 1 and a half hours awake at this moment.) Well, I slept at around 3 am and woke up again at 6. I stayed up because Toneth and I talked over the phone until the wee wee hours of the morning about everything, as in everything. Then, when we finally decided to sleep (because her parents were already up), I still had to wake up so that I could talk to hon.

Again, the things I do for him. Hmmm. He's asking me if we could eat at Kuya Tuchie's later. Awwww I guess he misses me already. But then, I can't because I have stuff to do. Stuff which I promised to do this morning but I kept putting it off and now I'm too lazy to do it. I guess I'll just tell him that I can eat out with him tomorrow after I go to school for my reg assessment. Arrrgh. I'm still lazy to wake up and do stuff. Waaaah. I so wish that I'll be exempted from PE. And I do hope that I get a good slot for natsci. Oh well. at least my random number's not as bad as the others'. Hahaha=p Kidding.

Hmmm. Gotta do stuff pa. Till here♥

No comments: