Friday, November 24, 2006

I'm doing just fine. - Very pretentious.

Well, what can I say? This week had its own share of ups and downs - mostly ups because I had to run away from facing a pitfall.

As I was trying to accept the fact that I really have to let go, I have started taking school very seriously (Wahaha:)) and I believe that I'm doing pretty well right now. Hmmm. Things to take note of:

1. Bazaars - I just heart them. ~ Much of my anxieties were kinda forgotten because there were bazaars in school and the girls and I (include the boys) spent most of our break times scouting for things to shop for (with Laine being the sole soooper impulsive buyer) and eating stuff available at the stalls. The Sec field bazaar was the one which we got to hang out longer in because we only went to the Eagles of Hope Bazaar this morning. Although the latter offered more variety in terms of commodities and food, I say thumbs up to both bazaars. You just make life good for people who have money and for those who are in search of good bargains. Hahaha:)

2. School rocks. ~ I loved Lit this morning. In fact, I'm loving Lit everyday. Hahaha:) Poetry or anything related to love and whatnot just adds spice to my flavorless errr... Lovelife? Hahaha. Basta. It's giving me a grasp on how to lessen the burden that I'm feeling right now. I also had my first ADS training for this sem awhile ago. Vernice was my partner and we seemed to have agreed on one thing as we prepped for the debate: we are becoming frustrated debaters. I mean, we can never become as good as those internationally acclaimed debaters and we have no capacity to improve our skills a notch higher. But like she said, we just have to train, train, train, train... We were up against: Jamina Jugo, Claude Gomez and Paolo Salapantan. It was fairly good considering that we lacked matter on what the WTO really does and how it functions on the modern-day context. Glenn was ever so kind in giving his comments about me and I was kinda relieved when he said that from the last time that he has seen me debate, I have greatly improved. But come to think of it, I was sucky kanina. So does that mean that I was that bad before???:( Hahahaha. Oh well. Math 19 is just really great. We were given our first passport test (a.k.a. quiz) this afternoon and there is no way that Cort and I would not get an A in it. It was easy and fun considering that we were just battling against time while we solved simple derivative equations and connected the dots to form the Playboy logo. Come now. Some of us didn't solve it entirely when they realized that the picture was to be a rabbit wearing a bowtie.:D

3. Shopping and party time again. ~ I cannot wait to see my friends again. Tomorrow's the twins' debut at the Club Pavilion somewhere in multi. I just have to firgure out what to wear, buy a gift and make myself pretty then I'm all set. I also can't wait to get a new fone. The one I'm using now is like trash! Arrrgh. If things will remain as they are (given more or less a week) I have decided to switch to Globe and keep my Sun line open if in case you know.

What else? I'm kinda tired now. I have to rest. Tata!:)

No comments: