Friday, November 03, 2006

How to make a girl smile (how he makes me smile) - Rica's multiply.ü

♥Tell her she is beautiful.
He's told me that lots of times already.

♥Hold her hand at any moment, even if its just for a second.
He always does.ü

♥Hug her from behind.
Never fails to melt my heart every time he does.

♥Leave her voice messages to wake up to.
Nah... Text messages pwede pa.

♥Wrestle with her :)
Haha. I always lose.

♥Don't go hang out with your ex when shes not with you, you might not realize how badly it hurts her.
Haha. No comment.

♥If you're talking to another girl, when you're done talking, walk over and hug her and kiss her. Let her know she's yours and they aren't.
Dapat lang dude.

♥Write her notes or call her just to say "hi"
Awwww. Letters. I just love them.

♥Introduce her to your friends as your girlfriend.
He introduces me as his 'asawa'.

♥Play with her hair.
I really love it when he does. He combs it pa when I sleep in his arms... shit. So sweeeet.

♥Pick her up (she loves it).
Oopps. Sorry hon. Katipunan's so far. Pero he's done it twice na.

♥Get upset if another guy touches her.
Naku. Ibang usapan na yan.

♥Make her laugh.
He never fails to.

♥Let her fall asleep in your arms.
Lagi naman eh=p

♥If she's mad at you, kiss her.
Ops. Haven't experienced that yet.

♥If you care about her, then TELL HER.
Hmmm. Have you told me that?

♥Every guy should give their girl 3 things:
a stuffed animal (she'll hug it every time she goes tosleep),
jewelry (she'll treasure it forever),
his sweatshirt sprayed with his cologne.

Stuffed, animal check. Jewelry, check. Sweatshirt? naaah. Jersey lang. Okay na yun.

♥Treat her the same around your friends as you do when you're alone.
Oo naman.=)

♥Look her in the eyes and smile.
I just want to melt shen he does.

♥Hang out with her on weekends.
When he's not busy though. I love spending time with him.


♥Kiss her in the rain (girls love this).
Haha. I do. I really do! Parang Dawson and Joey under the rain lang!

♥Kiss her just for the heck of it.
Always always makes me smile.

♥If youre listening to music, let her listen too.
Yep! He sure does this!!!=p He never fails to share the new songs that he likes.ü That's how close we are.

♥Remember her birthday and get her something,even if its simple and inexpensive, it came fromYOU.
it means all the world to HER.
Haaaay. *blushes*

♥when she gives you a present on yourbirthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it, even if you don't (it'll make her happy.)
Hahaha. Oo nga hon.

♥Always call her when you say you will, itmay not seem like it, but it does hurt her and makes her think you don't care so call even if you can only talkfor a minute. Girls don't necessarily have to have hour long conversations every night but its nice for us to hear your voice even for a quick hello.
Ops. Dunno with the last part but we always stay up until the wee hours of the morning just talkng and laughing about things. Diba? Even if we fight rin.

♥Give her what she wants.
Everything?=D

♥Recognize the small things. They usually mean the most.
Awwww. I know.

♥Dont hug her friends or your friends that are girls cause she'll feel left out.
Subukan mo lang. Sampalan na 'to.=D


♥Hang out with her whenever you are free and you should be free to hang with your girlfriend all the time.
Haha. How I wish.=p


♥Manage your time properly, and know your priorities.
Yes hon. Studies muna, then me... and me... and me... Haha=p


♥Never let anyone make her look stupid right in front of your face.
Suntukan na 'to!


♥Always make her feel special.
You always do... well sometimes hindi? hahaha=p


♥Always tell her, I LOVE YOU.
Never fails. -- I love you too.♥

No comments: