Thursday, November 02, 2006

Having a blast<3

I love my sisters♥

The highlights of my sembreak yet.

After Jackie's debut, I was in for another feast at Laine's party. Yeeeaaaah. Well, the evening was great, not to mention the events which happened earlier that day. Hon unexpectedly rang the doorbell while Lanna and I were fussing about how to fix my hair for the party. We were trying to make myself look like a "Greek goddess" but we were soooo clueless on how to do it. Okay. So hon came back a day earlier than what was planned. He helped fix me (specifically put make up on me --> Hahaha=D Career?). I was sooooo touched. And oh, Lanna was soooooo good because my hair ended up looking stylish and all that. And so I arrived at the venue a little after 8, sashayed past the smoking people outside WTC and met up with JV and Bea who were on their way to the bathroom. After fixinf ourselves up, we were ready to partttyy.=p

And so we did. I really had fun eating with my blockmates, delivering my speech as the first in the "Wishing Wands" list, dancing with Bea and JV and taking a whole lot of pictures the entire night. Grabe yung crowd, although there were a lot of people, I met some new ones and got to mingle with the other people. Kuya Euric kept on telling us that we should show how Ateneans rock in parties.=p Yeah! I even saw Ken there because he came at like 12 in the morning. I had a few drinks, one glass of vodka sprite, one shot of tequila and a few gulps of vodak again (courtesy of Niko when the bar ran out of drinks). And then... I just dance the night away.♥

Sleepover was super fun. Although it was a bit disappointing that Maann wasn't there. Nakakainis. We all have our share of sentiments. So there.

We watched movies (The Lakehouse, Tokyo Drift and Bring it On 3), ate a lot, went to SM, shared a lot of stories, stalked people in the net and stayed up until 4 a.m. and woke up at 7. Yeahahaha. Missed my girls soooo much that I really had fun spending the night with them Okay lang if I didn't get enough sleep. Grabe talaga yung feeling na makasama sila ulit.

I just love it.♥ So, the remaining days of the break are coming and I'm going to keep myself busy with unfinished tasks and prep myself up for the second sem. (Especially now that threats of ************ are rampant).

No comments: