Sunday, November 12, 2006

Been wanting to do this since dawn this morning.

I officially crown myself as the queen of all couch potatoes. Nothing beats my record of sleeping at like 3 in the morning just sitting around and watching tv and consequently waking up super late the next day.

Hindi talaga ako sanay. Hmmm. Aside from the fact that I stink (because I haven't taken a bath yet) and that I'm a pig (I've been eating a lot because there's pancit and menudo here - I guess there's this birthday bash at our neighbor's house).

People do not usually find me at home during breaks because I either have stuff to do at school or I hang out with my friends. But now, since I practically missed out on IISDC's latest tournament and I wasn't abelt o help ADS although I did volunteer for it during my app period and most of my friends started school a week earlier than me, I didn't have much of a choice but to stay put and make myself a throne as the Queen of all Couch Potatoes.

I wish to continue this later after I finish taking a bath.ü

[EDIT] I'm about to edit this blog's lay-out (finally) because I have now decided to keep this account in blogspot. I was actually thinking of moving to LiveJournal but I changed my mind. I wouldn't want the hassle again. Besides, now I don't have much time to redo a lot of my entries because I'm waiting for a friggin' call. Kanina pa.

Well, muchos kwentos in another time.

Can't stay up late now because tomorrow's the first day of the sem and there's supposedly a new storm to hit the country too.

Cheerios♥

No comments: